1. Our data protection practice is in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Teleservices Data Protection Act (TDDSG).
2. We collect and process the personal data provided by you in our system and use these for the duration of the contract, i. E. for order processing and billing. Personal data is any information that directly or indirectly identifies a person, e.g. Name, address, e-mail address, date of birth, account details, etc. A transfer of the data to companies commissioned with the delivery takes place only if the order processing or billing makes this necessary. Otherwise, the data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be made accessible to third parties. When purchasing an invoice, a credit check is carried out.
3. For purposes of advertising, market research and the needs-based design of our offer, we create and use anonymised usage profiles. Against this you have the right to object, that you can contact us at any time in writing, also by e-mail to us.
4. We provide you free of charge with information about your personal data stored by us. You can also ask us at any time for the correction, deletion and blocking of your personal data stored with us.
6. You hereby expressly consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data provided to us by us for the purpose of our own marketing towards you, i.a. by setting up a customer file, and can be processed, stored and evaluated to the extent permitted by law. The consent to this can be revoked at any time in writing, also by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for the future. P> 7. Facebook
On our pages plugins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA are integrated. You can recognize the Facebook plug-ins by the Facebook logo or the "Like-Button" ("Like") on our site.On an overview of the Facebook plug-ins you can find them here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs / plugins / When you visit our pages, the plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server, which informs Facebook that you have visited our site with your IP address -Button "while you are logged into your Facebook account, you can link the contents of our pages on your Facebook profile .This allows Facebook to associate the visit of our pages to your user account.We point out that we as the provider of the pages no Knowledge of the content of the transmitted data as well as their use by Facebook Further information can be found in the data protection statement of facebook at http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php
If you do not wish Facebook to associate your visit to our pages with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.